The Biller-1100 computer billing system produces reports of computer resource utilization
for the Unisys 1100/2200 series Computers, and calculates charges for the consumption
of those resources. A cost center approach is used to allocate charges for computer
usage. Users are charged only for their actual utilization of data processing resources.
Biller-1100 produces detailed listings of all run, mass storage, catalog tape, and
STAR-1100 managed non-catalogued tape usage.
Some of the primary benefits of Biller-1100 are:
- Run charges from user specified runs, as well as file storage
charges, may be distributed across several accounts.
- Charges can be distributed from specified account to other account
to other accounts.
- Provides the ability to charge for any miscellaneous item, including
non data processing items, as either one-time or periodic activity.
- Adjustments can be made to billing charges.
- Integrates activity from multiple hosts into a unified set of
- Requires no changes to the Operating System (Exec).
To learn more, select one of the following links: